If you have lived in Miramar for any amount of time, you are most likely no stranger to the bees and wasps. You’ve come to the right place if you’re in need of a stinging insect removal specialist. We had specialists who enjoy protecting your house, family, pets, or clients from the harms of stinging insects. We’re able to offer removal services for both residential and business properties.
Our stinging insect experts are experienced with removing honey bees, Africanized, wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets. Our licensed experts do not just make sure that the current are removed, but we help prevent them from returning to your property. Our experts will also clean-up the mess that they often leave behind. This usually involves nests and feces.
We have provided a list of items to consider when attempting to eradicate a bug problem:
- Never bother them. In the event you stumble upon a nest or swarm of bees, back away. Never swat them. If they shows up close to you, don’t disturb it and it will most likely go away. Watch out for Africanized type because they do not necessarily have to be provoked to attack and are a lot more hostile.
- Once you remove any stinging insect from your home or business, you have to also have the nest and any other remnants removed, or the insect will return. When you’re getting prices, make sure that this is included in a quote you obtain or it could actually end up costing you more than you anticipate.
- After we come to your home we’ll make sure that it’s completely closed off, and that there aren’t any open windows or gaps in walls that they could enter. Protecting your family members and pets is our #1 priority.
- Don’t get scammed by in-store elimination products. The in-store products will only have a temporary effect on them. These products do not remove the nest either, which is crucial. If the product fails, spraying them will only enrage them further. As said before, generally, they only attack after they feel threatened. Proper treatment is better left to pros.
- If you notice a nest or swarm, you should never approach it. Africanized may look similar to honey bees, but they’re much more aggressive. We’ve had customers get stung over twenty-five times while trying to get rid of a beehive using a broom. We simply cannot emphasize this enough: Avoid beehives. Their attacks can be fatal to humans.
Quality Bee, Hornet and Wasp extermination
We do not just send out an ordinary pest control technician to handle your current removal job. We have expert removal professionals who are specifically trained and credentialed to handle stinging insect issues. Our specialists take it upon themselves to keep yourself and your family safe from the hazard of bees, wasps, yellow jackets, and hornets.If you have observed an increase in the number you have noticed near your residence, office or school, then it is a good sign a swarm of them are living close by. Just one nest will contain thousands! This can be very dangerous.
If bees take up residence in part of your building, such as in the fireplace, wall or attic, then you’ll want to contact a removal expert quickly to make sure that you limit any structure damage. You won’t need to worry about an inspection fee. Just provide us with an accurate description on the phone in regards to the location and size of the hive, and we can provide you with an estimate. We provide flat-rates which means you know precisely how much it’s going to cost. We also guarantee our work, so you know it will be done right. Call us today to see how we can work with you.